Did Someone Say Buffalo Wings??
- December , 2020
- SPF Team
Ditch the guilty party snacking! With this Cauliflower Buffalo Wing Recipe, you can enjoy all the wings you can handle without any of the shame or guilt!
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings Recipe Directions:
- Cut Cauliflower into bite-sized pieces
- In a large bowl combine: all-purpose flower, almond/soy milk, water, garlic and paprika powder, salt/pepper; mix together
- Fully coat cauliflower pieces in mixture and roll into breadcrumbs
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, cauliflower wings; bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees
- Take out cauliflower wings and combine hot sauce and olive oil; pour and coat evenly
- ) Put Cauliflower wings back in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees; dish up and ENJOY!